27 April 2008

Rest in Peace...

Jeff's super mom was passed away yesterday. I'm really aware about his predicament, his late mother was suffered with kidney failure and his sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. Pity him. Jeff told me he need to catch a flight to Kuching ASAP and at the same time his wife Robika is in Labuan for swimming competetion. I just manage to settle my Hutang on him as he is in need. I don't have any idea how Jeff is goin to manage to bring all of his family for the ceremonial. On behalf of the Belacak team, we feel very-very sad and pls accept our sincere condolence... may your mom rest in peace...Amin.

FYI.. I have some experience dealing with this matter here

Meanwhile, Frankie was 1k richer when he was selected as the BEST SAILOR in annual Navy Day ceremony. It must to do with his good record in Triathlon and Swimming; beating more than 12,000 candidates. Bravo!

Sigh!! Both events were not at the right time ...

1 comment:

princessren said...

May her soul rest in peace. Amen!